Sunday, August 7, 2011

BUS 3700 Oral Presentation Outcome

I think I did okay on my presentation.  I realized after my presentation was over that I forgot to do an outline and I was really upset at myself.  I spent so much time trying to perfect my actual presentation that I completely forgot to add it.


I felt kind of silly when I started my presentation before my slides were up.  I thought I had to push "DOC CAM" or but I was suppose to push "PC" instead.  I also was embarrassed when a pop up came during the middle of my presentation too.  I think I also messed up a word in the middle of it but I can't remember what the word was.


I kept reminding myself:


Speak slowly, but not too slow.  
Speak loudly but not too loud. 
Keep eye contact.


Over all I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.  Everyone seemed to be interested in what I was saying.  I will find out this week what they actually thought and that makes me really nervous too.  I would almost rather not know what they thought but it will be good to have feed back.  That way I will know what I need to work on when I have another oral presentation.  I'm sure I have a lot more to come in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment