Thursday, August 4, 2011

BUS 3700 Free Write

I'm not exactly sure what I want to talk about so I will just type and see where this takes me..


Today I am going to make a new recipe. I am excited to see how it turns out.  It's whole grain crunch chicken nuggets.  It get crunchy with whole grain chips and flavored with ranch dressing powder mix (SunChips).  It looks really good on the photo so I guess we'll see how it turns out.


My last day at my current job is next Friday.  I am sad to be leaving but excited to start a new chapter in my life. This week my supervisor is in training so I had to take over and it was super stressful.  Everyone at my work seems to be supportive about it, although they all say they will miss me.  I hope that if they do a "Goodbye" party that no one gives a farewell speech because I am a big baby and will cry.  I want it to leave on a happy note... not a sad one.


Tomorrow is Friday and I am really excited.  I am going to Ribfest this weekend with some friends.  I loooooove BBQ.  And also, SHHH... I heard there will be a "flash mob" of dancers there Saturday at 6:30 PM.! I can't wait.! It will be so cool.  Of course, I've never seen one in person so it may not be as cool as I am imagining. 


I am starting to enjoy this whole blogging thing.  I can talk and talk and talk and no one is there to tell me to stop yapping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment