Thursday, August 11, 2011

BUS 3700 Free #2

I am currently working on getting my part of the paper in tip top shape before it's due next week.  I am nervous about length but I know that we have some good information in our paper.  I hope it comes together easily when we're all finished with our parts.

Monday is my first day at my new job.  I am really excited to start a new chapter in my life.  Of course at the same time I am really nervous, but more excited than nervous. Tomorrow is my last day at my current job that I've been at for 3 years so I know it's going to be an emotional day.  I am the receptionist so I can't be blubbering all over while we have clients in our waiting area. At 5 a few staff members are gonna meet up at a Pub and get dinner for my "Going Away" shin-dig.  That will be fun I am sure. 

Today I am meeting two coworkers for lunch that can't make it to my party.  They are such nice ladies and they make me laugh so I'm sure it will be a good time. I hope there is cake tomorrow too.  I love when there are birthdays at my work because we always get cake.  Tomorrow's not my birthday, but I believe it's a "cake-worthy" occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment