Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BUS 3700 Free Write #3

Today was my 2nd day of work.  It was really interesting learning all the new things I will be doing after my training is complete.  It is such a culture shock working in the federal center.  It's HUGE compared to my old job where we had like 15 offices and 4 bathrooms.  The federal center has a cafeteria, a gift shop, meditation room, doctors office, day care... and so much more.  Friday we have a company picnic so I will get to meet even more new people.  That will be fun.

I was glad that my group got our paper done Sunday.  I reviewed it a few times and had others read it as well and we got all good reviews.  It turned out really well and I am proud to turn this report in.  Today is our last day of class and we have a final.  I feel pretty confident after studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment