Sunday, July 10, 2011

BUS 3700 #2

Writing is one of the few things that I actually liked doing in grade school.  Obviously, as I got older the papers became more difficult.. but I still mostly enjoy it. I don't really have a favorite type of writing.  It's all pretty much the same to me.  Although research papers can be difficult, so can story writing or opinion papers, etc.  


I use to write stories for class when I was in elementary and absolutely loved it.  I would make up some of the craziest scenarios and characters.  I think that's where I realized I liked writing.


When I was 12 years old I started writing poetry.  By the time I was 14 I had written over 150 poems that were organized in a blue binder that I kept in my closet.  It was a way for me to put my thoughts and feelings down on paper.


Writing in general is something I don't dread often.  Not to say I haven't had a paper that I didn't want to write.. but it's a lot better than having to do an excel spread sheet with formulas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment